Rise - Origa (Ghost in the Shell - Stand Alone Complex)

2nd Opening Song... que yo sé que muchos queréis pronunciar el ruso como si fueras moscovitas...

I'm a soldier, znachit ya
I otvyetchik i sud'ya
Ya stoyu na dvukh kontsakh ognya
Ogibaya virazhi, obgonyaya smyert' i zhizn'
Ya byegu srazit'sya s tyen'yu lzhi
skol'ko b nityey nye plyol obman
pokazhyet lik svyeta istina

Save your tears for the day
when our pain is far behind
on your feet
come with me
we are soldiers stand or die
Save your fears
take your place
save them for the judgement day
fast and free
follow me
time to make the sacrifice
we rise or fall
I'm a soldier, born to stand
in this waking hell I am
witnessing more than I can compute
pray myself we don't forget
lies, betrayed and the oppressed
please give me the strength to be the truth
people facing the fire together
if we don't, we'll lose all we have found

Za myechtoyu nakray propasti
Lish' tol'ko tak mozhno mir spasti
Ty nye plach',
Slyozy spryach',
Ved' nastanyet novyy den'
Tvoy ogon'
Sogryevat'
Budyet tysyachi syerdets
A syeychas podnimis'
Spryach' podal'shye bol' i strakh
Pobyedit tot, kto prav
Znay, chto vsyo v tvoikh rukakh

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

¿entonces es ruso?me acabo de enterar, yo pensaba que era japonés.
Y a todo esto, ¿a qué viene cantar en ruso si la serie es japonesa?.Ciao